Provisioning Co-ordinator – 21 Month Project Management Apprenticeship
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Do you have a great eye for detail and an interest in IT and telecommunications? Looking to earn while you learn and gain valuable experience with a successful, growing business? If so, read on.
GK Apprenticeships are recruiting on behalf of Aspire Technology Solutions, an award-winning managed services company specialising in hosted services, data centre solutions, communications and traditional IT support. Established in 2006, they have grown organically year on year and now have sites across the North East and London.
Due to ongoing expansion, they are looking for a Provisioning Co-ordinator to join them on a 21 month apprenticeship and gain a Level 4 Associate Project Manager qualification.
– Starting salary of £12,500 per annum
– Annual salary increase reviews
– Salary of £18,000 per annum once you’ve completed your apprenticeship
– 25 days’ holiday per annum
– Pension scheme
– Health cash plan
– Critical illness cover
– Cycle to work scheme
– Discounted gym membership
This is a great opportunity to increase your knowledge of the IT and telecoms industry and learn about the project management process.
As part of your apprenticeship, you’ll have the chance to undertake eLearning, virtual classroom sessions and on-the-job training. You will be supported to make your mark in this rapidly growing business, help to improve systems and processes and take on real responsibility as part of a small, but growing team.
As a Provisioning Co-ordinator, you will learn how to deliver communications solutions to customers.
In today’s world, being connected is more important than ever. You will help to deliver lines to customers via external portals (such as Ethernet) which will enable them to keep in touch with their loved ones, stay entertained and work from home.
Specifically, you will:
– Work with Project Managers to organise orders for customers
– Respond to customer queries
– Manage appointments and set timeframes for customers
– Handle changes to customers’ requirements
– Help to improve procedures and processes within the company
To be considered as a Provisioning Co-ordinator, you will need:
– GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C/4 or above (or the willingness to attain Functional Skills at Level 2 in both Maths and English)
– A good understanding of customer service, including quality standards and achieving exceptional customer satisfaction
– To be enthusiastic and eager to learn
– A logical approach to problem solving and the confidence to challenge convention
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– To be methodical with good attention to detail
Experience of using a CRM system, such as Microsoft Dynamics software, would be beneficial, as would experience of working in the IT/telecoms industry. However, neither of these are essential.
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm with a 1 hour lunchbreak (flexibility may occasionally be required to support customers)
Other organisations may call this role Apprentice Project Manager, Trainee Connectivity Project Co-ordinator, Trainee Telecoms Project Assistant, Trainee IT Project Assistant, Apprentice Connectivity Provisioning Co-ordinator, or Trainee Customer Support Advisor.
This role is also suitable for those seeking a Project Management Apprenticeship, Telecoms Apprenticeship, Network Engineer Apprenticeship, or IT Project Management Apprenticeship.
So, if you’re looking to embark on an exciting apprenticeship as a Provisioning Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.