Proposal Writer (Remote Working)
Our client, a leading technology company is seeking an experience Proposal Writer to join their team. You will be responsible to produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the organisation's value proposition. This is a networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
Proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment. The Proposal Writer will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off and document production.
* Lead storyboard sessions with bid / proposal team members and key stakeholders.
* Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts.
* Assist the Bid / Proposal Manager in developing a proposal structure.
* Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
* Interview SMEs and translate technical information into a customer focussed material.
* Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Proposal Manager against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required.
* Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, technical / product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery.
Education & Experience:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Proposal Writer.
* Ideally from an IT Consulting background.
* Degree educated (ideally English Literature) or journalistic / professional writing background.
* Certified to APMP Foundation or Practitioner Level.
* Advanced MS Word skills & proficient in MS Office.
* Ability to coach sales teams and subject matter experts in writing best practice.
* Communicate and influence at a senior level.
* Strong time management / prioritisation skills.
* Strong written English language skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
Should this position be of interest, please contact Lisa Easthope at Bid Solutions
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.