Proposal / Bid Manager
Location: Telford (remote at present)
Initial duration: 6 months
The focus of your role:
* E2e production and management of specific proposals as directed by the Proposal Management Lead (e.g. writing proposals, attending client inception events, pricing, approvals, and stakeholder management).
* Supporting continuous improvement of the proposals process (e.g. helping apply lessons learnt, updating guidance, assisting with training and comms).
* Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders, anticipate their needs, both short term and long term, to drive efficiencies along with consistent delivery of processes and tooling.
You will play your part as a member of the Bid Management Community in contributing to first-class end-to-end solutions in your tasks. Support and/or play an active role in delivering high standards and ways of working and apply them to your role.
The Proposals Manager will maintain and develop their skills, experience and capability in line with the needs of the business, role and assignments.
What you'll do
* Production of Client proposals including collating delivery content and writing content
* Producing pricing artefacts for proposals
* Managing proposals through the internal review and approval process
* Creation and maintenance of proposal schedule
* Update reporting tooling accurately and timely including SalesForce and local planners
* Work to Client processes and policies
* Manage budgets for chargeable proposal management effort
* Manage budgets for opportunities which have received Sign On budget
* Support the wider Bid Management Community as required
* Attend Client Inception Events as required
What you'll bring
* Proposal Management / Bid Management experience
* Excellent proposal writing skills
* Excellent stakeholder engagement with the ability to interact, engage, influence and have credibility at all levels
* Confident communication skills and energy
* A passion for change and proactively encouraging new ideas
* Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
* Ability to work in complex environments, on large portfolios of work being able to multitask
* Have an in-depth understanding of Project Management methodologies and associated tools knowledge (eg project finances & planning).
* Competent user of MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint & Outlook.
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.