Project Manager – MOSAIC Implementation
*Local Council* *£460 per day*
We are recruiting for an experience Project Manager with MOSAIC experience to lead on the implementation and transformation from Abbacus to MOSAIC for their Adults Care Financial Services.
The Project Manager will:
* Lead on project management, co-ordinating resources to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
* Ensure that projects are effectively planned and managed within a formal programme and project management framework.
* Provide professional advice and guidance in relation to projects, ensuring that key milestones and information are communicated to internal and external stakeholders.
* Work allocation to a small team
* Be responsible for monitoring risks and dealing with issues to ensure projects are delivered.
* Undertake performance management and complex data analysis and interpretation, promoting quality practice and service delivery, ensuring continuous improvement.
* Identify, evaluate and implement processes, technology and systems to enhance project and service delivery.
* Prepare and deliver reports and presentations.
* Be responsible for work allocation to a small team, including project teams not line managed by the job holder.
* Be responsible for monitoring project budgets.
* Contribute to the development of service strategies, polices and plans.
We are only looking for experienced Project Manager who has worked within Local Government on MOSAIC implementation projects. Please apply with an updated CV
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.