Project Manager, ERP, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Supply Chain (SCM). Multi-ward-winning System Integrator has an opportunity for a Project Manager to join the expanding delivery team. Being part of this team you will be responsible for consulting and project managing ERP implementations within the supply chain and warehouse management sectors. Taking projects from initial client work-shops through to blue print design, implementation and ultimately “go live”.
Your role will involve:
* Managing SCM IT Projects from Blueprint to Go Live
* Project Planning, including Risk, Issues logs
* Manage and Control resource and budget.
* Communicate and update the team and senior Management.
* Act as the primary point of contact between the Client and the consultancy.
* Ensure that solutions proposed are in line with the Consultancies best practices, and ultimately meets the client’s requirement for a solution.
* Engage with Senior Management to advise and work with on Tenders / Bids
* Project Manager experience
* Supply Chain and / or Logistics, Warehouse Management, Transport Management experience
* Software, ERP, implementation project experience
* Excellent Client facing experience
* Eligible to work in the EU / UK.
* ERP / WMS software such as Manahattan, High Jump, RedPrairie / JDA / Blue Yonder, Netsuite, SAP WM / EWM, Catalyst etc.
* nVision, SAP TM, MecuryGate, 3Gtms, Kuebix, Cloud Logistics etc
Location: The trend is that most of the time your working location will be remote. Office visits for key meeting and company get togethers. Client sites when required for meetings, visits and key stages of the project
If you are interested in this exceptional opportunity to join this forwarding thinking Practice where you can really make a difference, then please reply with your updated CV. The Services of Centre Stone Ltd are those of an employment business
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.