£(Apply online only) per day OUTSIDE IR35
Fully Remote working (You can work from anywhere in the UK).
Initial 6 month engagement
Unify is super proud to be working with a rapidly expanding Microsoft Gold Partner who possesses a wealth of resources, qualified and experienced in the Microsoft suite of software and infrastructure solutions. They have established a strong reputation for the timely and cost-effective completion of projects in both the private and public sector.
We're on the hunt for an experienced Project Manager with ideally experience delivering both Agile and Waterfall projects.
This will be a long term Contract engagement, fully remote, and outside IR35.
·Be accountable for the successful rollout of MS Office O365 across a large-scale organisation including Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, EMS.
·Own the project’s objectives to ensure that risks and issues are appropriately and clearly managed or escalated.
·Communicate and manage senior stakeholders across multiple business lines.
·Establish an understanding of the business, develop a deep understanding of business needs and build and shape delivery plans.
·Prepare and deliver presentations and facilitate decisions among senior stakeholders.
·Lead and inspire teams.
·Represent the project in line with the customer’s culture, ensuring full transparency, auditability and value for money objectives are met/upheld.
Skills and qualifications:
– 5+ years Project Management experience (essential)
– Excellent knowledge of O365 technologies (essential)
– Excellent knowledge of Azure technologies (essential)
– Experience with 0365 migrations and on-boarding activities
– Excellent knowledge of Project Management and Programme Management principles including Waterfall (Prince2) and- Agile / SCRUM (desirable)
– Experience of the following: Azure, Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Teams, EMS, Power Platform
– Experience of O365 management tools: Intune, Azure, AAD, and the other O365 management portals
– Knowledge of Networks (desirable)
– Excellent communication skills
– Proven ability to lead
Please reach out ASAP for more info.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.