Use your Project Management skills and experience of HR, Payroll or related HCM software solutions in this Implementation Project Manager role for a leading provider of payroll solutions and HR software. Project manage the implementations of SaaS payroll and HR solutions for clients in many industry sectors. Successful international company with UK and EMEA clients. Strong supportive team and excellent career progression opportunities. £55k to £65k pa approx, potential for 75k flexible according to experience. Remote based with a requirement to visit client sites in the UK for meetings, and occasionally attend the UK office for meetings.
In this role you will :
* project manage the implementations of payroll and HR solutions for external clients
* work with varied sizes of organisations from a few hundred to a several thousand employees
* project manage implementations for clients in varied industry sectors
* manage client relationships at all levels from senior to general user of the software
* matrix manage implementation consultancy resources
* ensure milestones are met, within time, quality and budget
* troubleshoot complex customer issues, engaging relevant resources
* champion continual improvements in implementation approach and methodology
* maintain commercial awareness and visibility of profitability and future revenue opportunities
Please send a CV if you have experience in project management of Payroll, HR or related solutions and we will provide more information and arrange a discussion about the opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.