Our client based in the outskirts of Lincoln are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
• To project manage new clients.
• To ensure requests from clients are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
• Redirect or escalate requests to the appropriate person within the Project Management Team as required.
• Pro-actively provide information to clients to develop their projects.
• Liaise with colleagues and other teams to ensure continuity of service for all clients.
• Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support other colleagues in their development and training.
• Participate in client Go Lives at customer premises.
• Experienced in Project Management
• Knowledge of business processes
• Ideally experienced in business software
• Enjoy client facing interaction
• Well organised with good prioritisation skills
• Be motivated and client focused
• A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team
• Excellent communication skills
• Approachable with a willingness to help others
• Excellent literacy skills both written and verbal
• Ability to present information in a friendly yet professional manner
• Excellent IT skills
• Ability to learn quickly and accurately
By working as part of the team, all colleagues enjoy the following:
• Playing a valuable, recognised, part in a family company
• Competitive annual salary
• Regular performance and salary reviews
• Attendance bonus scheme
• 3 weeks paid tuition
• On-going staff training and improvement programmes
• 22 days paid holiday per year
• 8 days paid UK bank holidays
• You also get your Birthday off too!
• Easily accessible working location
• Smart / Casual Dress Code
• Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Free parking
• Modern, warm and friendly working environment
• Access to fully equipped private Company Gym with Personal Trainer
• Subsidised on-site Staff Café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes.
• Flexi-Breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer
• Working from home time
• Regular staff activity nights
Salary: Competitive – Dependant On Experience
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)
For more information please call Red Recruitment on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.