CBT Clinics Group require a Project Manager to assist us for an initial 6-month period a small number of key business projects including for example, a key marketing project, development of service delivery capability and new product development.
This is a hands-on role initially offered on a 6-month fixed term contract to assist with the exciting extensive growth plans of our business.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Lead on the delivery of projects through the project life cycle.
• Successfully managing multiple projects through to delivery.
• Create and update detailed project plans and progress reports.
• Deliver a range of projects and make plans come to life through methodical planning.
• Working with a variety of stakeholder groups and other colleagues to plan and resource.
• Project delivery within agreed timescales.
• Effective governance of projects and tracking and managing risks and issues.
• Provide regular highlight reports to stakeholders.
• Effective communication skills.
Project Manager Requirements:
• Experienced project manager (ideally 5+ years)
• Experience of working in a fast paced, multi-location and dynamic private sector business.
• Experience of successfully delivering IT based / marketing / product / service delivery projects
• Strong PM capabilities in time, cost, scope, quality reporting and governance
• Ability to manage stakeholders, budgets and resources.
• Prince2 or equivalent project management qualification ideally.
About CBT Clinics:
CBT Clinics are on an exciting mission to be the UK’s leading provider of psychological assessments and outpatient treatment, and we’re growing quickly!
Last year we delivered over 90,000 therapy sessions, with a 99% satisfaction rate to our clients and patients. We achieved this by delivering the right treatment, offering flexibility and choice to our patients, all delivered with the human touch and an emphasis on positive outcomes.
We are a leading provider in the personal injury and rehabilitation market and also work with several high-profile insurers and corporates. We are investing heavily in the use of technology and digital solutions so that our customers can access treatment at a time and place to suit them.
No agency applications please.
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 depending on experience
Location: Working from Home / York
Type: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
• 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life Insurance cover
• Free parking onsite – York office
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
• IT Equipment provided
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Wellbeing and EAP service
You may have experience of the following: IT Project Manager, Project Management, Marketing, Product Manager, Healthcare, Prince2, PMP, etc.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.