Project Implementation Consultant – Permanent
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000pa + 23 days Annual Leave*, 4% Pension Scheme, Health Care + Other Flexible Benefits
Our client who are a Digital Transformation and Software Development Consultancy are seeking the skills and experience of a Project Implementation Specialist to help support their customers with the onboarding and implementation of one of their market leading products.
You will be a proactive part of the team, responsible for gathering and analysing customer requirements and assisting them through the configuration, testing, deployment and implementation of this product.
* Previous experience or knowledge of the supply chain process, more specifically e-procurement, e-invoicing and the source to pay process.
* A good knowledge of MS Office applications
* Ability to understand and analyse different data file formats
* Having the ability to provide excellent customer on boarding and fast paced project delivery are the two key areas in this role.
* Passionate about excellent buyer and supplier engagement and providing an outstanding on-boarding journey for new buyers and suppliers
* Provide excellent project delivery and support services to customers
* Provide effective customer consultancy services to support the successful onboarding and operational use their product by new and existing customers
* Ability to create project and process documentation, owning this for customer projects
* Provide your technical and project delivery expertise to the sales team when required in support of pre-sales or discovery activities
* Work closely with the project manager to ensure that projects run to schedule and meet customer expectations
* Be meticulous about ensuring that all project tasks are maintained through the projects database and that records, timesheets and internal professional services forms are kept up to date for accurate invoicing
* Liaise with colleagues to provide technical consultancy and practical components essential to achieve the agreed outcomes.
* Work as part of a team delivering multiple projects and be an active participant in customer meetings when required.
If you are reading this, and thinking this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for…
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.