Programme Manager (Hardware/Software):
* Proven experience delivering complex electronics and software based programmes of work into volume production
* 10+ years programme and project management in an SME type manufacturing environment
* Stakeholder and people management in a multi-discipline environment on complex product development projects
* Understanding of Agile & Waterfall processes
* Commercial LTE/5G broadband or similar network operator experience and knowledge of approvals process required to introduce new products would be advantageous
Seeking a confident and innovative Programme Manager with experience driving and delivering complex new electronic and software based product development projects. Programme solutions will include hardware/software project deliverables, integration test, field trials, conformance and delivery into volume production. This is a critical position within this thriving Cambridge based business in the wireless communications space, renowned for their commitment to staff and career development. Don’t miss out on this unique Programme Manager opportunity. Apply now!
Role: Programme Manager
Salary: £65-80K with attractive benefits package including flexible starting hours, an early finish on Fridays, bonus, private healthcare, pension, dental plan, life assurance and the opportunity to work for a highly respected Cambridge business.
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* NPI Programme Manager * Software Hardware Project Manager * NPD Hardware Project Manager
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please email your CV now and call Fran Printemps on (phone number removed).
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.