Come join the Training, Alliance-enablement, Certification Organization (TACO), part of the Customer & Partner Group, and help us become the defining enterprise software partner ecosystem of the 21st century. Together we will simplify and scale the ServiceNow community with a robust Partner Enablement strategy to together deliver exceptional value to our shared customers.
The Partner Enablement Program Manager will join the Partner Enablement Offerings team within TACO to help refine, or reimagine, the tools, resources, skills, and knowledge necessary to enable the ServiceNow partner ecosystem. In short, this team provides the right enablement resources at the right time to partners; to help them reduce ramp-up time and sales cycle for quick scaling. In joining the Partner Enablement Offerings team, this person will learn and come to deeply understand existing ServiceNow solutions and sales approaches (both current and upcoming) to provide continuous improvement across all enablement offerings.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a software SaaS environment, with an ability to obtain a strong knowledge of our workflow offerings. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills; proven experience in stakeholder engagement and management; as well as a proven track record in driving, executing, and tracking partner enablement.
A strong ability to drive, collaborate, and manage a wide range of enablement initiatives is a must. This person will be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and will be passionate about enabling others. They will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently.
* Refine and develop Partner-first resources that enable partners to be an extension of ServiceNow
* Work cross-functionally with other partner-oriented teams across the organization I.e., (Partner Marketing, Partner Solutions, and Partner Programs) to ensure a holistic Partner approach
* Strong project management skills throughout the project lifecycle (e.g., requirements gathering; stakeholder management and communication; and driving tasks on a timeline to completion)
* Provide key data analysis of enablement programs to ensure that the team is delivering impactful resources
* Identify gaps in knowledge and processes – and work with all levels of leadership (internal and external) to ensure rapid deployment of training and tools needed to address those gaps
* Leverage assets from, and partner with, other ServiceNow functions to drive knowledge acquisition and skills development
* Achieving learning through experimentation when tackling new problems
* Building trusted relationships and turn conflict into opportunities to collaborate
* Is curious and actively seeks new ways to grow and learn
* Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
* Drives a data-driven culture through action
* Consistently achieving results even under tough circumstances
* See ahead to future possibilities and translate them into breakthrough enablement programs
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.