Professional Services – M365 Technical Consultant A73
At Content+Cloud we help our clients to succeed and to transform the way their businesses operate, the way their users work, and provide them with flexible and secure platforms with which to do it.
Our portfolio of Professional and Managed Services enables our clients to truly leverage the power of Microsoft’s three clouds: Microsoft 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
As our reputation has grown over the years, we’ve been able to attract exceptionally talented individuals. Whether they are a world-renowned technology specialist or a highly skilled member of a 24/7support team, all our people are driven by a desire to deliver success for our clients.
Main purpose of the role
The Technology Architecture team partner with organisations to plan, prepare and migrate to Microsoft 365 productivity and security technologies. We achieve this by applying deep on-premises and cloud expertise to meet technical, regulatory and usability needs. Our close relationship with Microsoft allows us to keep up with emerging practices and evergreen service changes, ensuring robust and forward-facing solutions. We have a broad range of clients in numerous industry verticals including financial services, construction, retail and public sector and deployment size ranges from 200 to 50,000 seats.
Our Technical Consultants have deep expertise in Microsoft 365 and the Microsoft identity ecosystem. Road Mapping, Design, implementation, and migration experience with these technologies is essential, along with a passion for Microsoft technology.
The successful candidate shall have broad experience with the Microsoft 365 suite and be versed in the security and compliance technologies available within the Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) suite.
Duties and responsibilities
* Delivering technology workshops within scope and budget
* Scope and identify client requirements to create robust designs
* Support project delivery from start to finish to include:
* Business alignment
* Scoping and design
* Environment preparation and identification of implementation tasks
* Design and Build governance
* User transition to upgraded platform
* Transition from delivery into Managed Services
* Support sales and marketing in winning new business
* Escalate appropriate challenges to Head of Technology Architecture / Enterprise Architects and get designs signed off for delivery
* Support the wider Technology Enablement, project and operational teams
* Ensure that a deep technical understanding of each service component and application, its architecture and configuration is handed over to BAU support for both client and managed service teams
Health and Safety
To comply with Health and Safety legislation, following Content+Cloud processes to ensure your own safety and the safety of others.
This role will be based out of our London or Cape Town offices, remote working is also an option.
At Content+Cloud we look for a particular kind of person. Someone who likes nothing better than helping others to achieve their goals. Someone who is driven by a desire to go the extra mile for our clients, focusing on the little things that make a big difference. Someone who loves technology, not for its own sake, but for what it can deliver – in terms of organisation.
This is the real Content+Cloud difference: the mindset of our people.
We see every client challenge as an opportunity for fresh thinking, and every client journey as an adventure.
Required Skills and Capabilities
Specific capabilities required
* Very strong documentation and communication skills
* Deep expertise with the Microsoft 365 E5 suite
* Experience of delivering Productivity and Security Roadmaps
* Excellent understanding of Identity Management Solutions aligned to Microsoft 365 including Azure AD, Azure AD Premium, Azure AD Connect and AD FS
* Excellent understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (Apply online only) (AD DS, DNS) architecture
* Administration experience with AD DS Group Policy
* Good understanding of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure with Citrix or Microsoft RDS / WVD
* Good understanding of EM+S with a focus on MIP, MCAS, MD-ATP, ATA/AATP
* Good understanding of Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Configuration Manager and Intune
* Good understanding of networking infrastructure (TCP/IP, Proxies, Firewalls)
* Good understanding of server platform requirements (AV, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019)
* Good understanding and capability using PowerShell relating to Microsoft 365 services, Azure, and Azure AD
* Good understanding of mobility/BYO devices and management services for Android and iOS.
* Education: Computing-related Degree or equivalent industry experience
Experience working for a consulting organisation in a professional services environment
Experience of delivering a migration project of 2000+ users
Experience of migration tools from vendors such as Quest, MigrationWiz or Binary Tree
Knowledge and deployment experience with Microsoft Teams
Knowledge and deployment experience of Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive
Knowledge and deployment experience of Office Pro Plus
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure IaaS Services
Knowledge of Google G-Suite
Microsoft Certification: MCSE, MCITP, MCSA in Office 365, Exchange, Windows 10
Generic essential individual attributes
Proactive, driven, and enthusiastic
Handles ambiguity without losing focus
Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail
Excels in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment
Interested in engaging with the IT pro community.
Track record of building long-standing relationships with clients
Salary dependent on experience
Working hours of 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Role based out of our London (currently working remotely)
25 days’ annual leave (UK)
Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities…)
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please email us
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.