This job would be ideal for an experienced claims handler in the claims insurance space who is seeking to move to a slightly different career track. Previous experience in client account support, managing customer requests, systems implementation/configuration, and resolving customer issues/service requests would be extremely advantageous.
The primary duties of this role are:
* Build strong relationships with colleagues and customers
* Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ workflow, business infrastructure, , and market needs.
* To be the subject matter expert on Xactware solutions for the customer.
* To work with sales, account managers and product experts/developers to successfully complete implementation and configuration projects for the customer.
* Support account managers to maximise the value gained from Xactware’s solutions and to develop understanding of key benefits; introduce new functionality, recommend process review; analyze support issues and advise on market trends.
* Participate in Client review meetings and prospect sales pitches, which will include presentations and demonstrations.
* Supporting customers across UK and Europe to ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of all post-sales issues: technical or non-technical.
* Working with Client Support Analysts and Account Managers (UK) and Product Specialists (US) to manage setup, implementation and configuration.
* Manage problem management and product enhancement tickets via Jira keeping key stakeholders informed of progress.
* Manage tickets for new product development and features, including working with development teams on delivery – keeping key stakeholders informed of progress.
* Complete all special projects and other duties as assigned.
* Self-motivated. Must be able to perform duties independently
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.