Why is this role important at Infobip?
The SaaS Product Sales Expert is an individual contributor role in the Europe regional structure with direct reporting line towards Sales Director / PSE team leader and full accountability for achieving sales targets. SaaS Product Sales Expert main goal is to improve and speed up SaaS product penetration and monetization in the region across all target verticals. Focus of this person is on translating product performance targets into regional targets and activities to achieve best balance in terms of effort and outcome keeping proactive feedback loop from market to HQ. This is achieved by owning revenue KPIs and active selling of dedicated SaaS product(s) in dedicated region(s) and execution of commercial activities with continuous collaboration with HQ team on all commercial and strategic initiatives.
What will you do:
* Achieving sales targets
* Build, align and execute regional and product G2M
* Drive product adoption in the region, while supporting sales activities with product knowledge to ensure increase in opportunity closing rate
* Defines and develops effective go to markets and customer segmentations – Cross updating in regards of features missing/not applicable to capture market share, direct client feedback about opportunities lost, communicate any other blockers observed on the market
* Strong bond with PSM team in HQ is established
* Detect key areas of growth and build strategies and initiatives (jointly with local team and HQ) to exploit these opportunities as well as remove potential blockers
* Working closely with Regional Sales Managers to align key Q/Y priorities, initiatives and/or markets, providing input on new areas of growth for our SaaS offering while aligning marketing strategy
* Keeping regional team members up to date with all the latest major product features or new releases, ensuring better solution offering for our targeted clients,
* Work closely with SOP to analyse respective product pipeline in the region, drive clear tactics to enhance, overcome any gaps to achieve targets
* Regular (weekly) syncs with HQ(PSM) for sharing regional product feedback and useful insights about, bringing attention to specific regional use cases or ICP, Pricing and other market specific commercial conditions, with solutions to address them
* Monitoring and regular reporting about pipeline creation, velocity and conversion and helps in removing roadblocks by partnering with HQ and Regional roles
* Works with marketing to capitalize product wins and creating social proof and positive noise
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.