This is a Home based role with UK travel***
Responsible for the provision of product management activities associated with the NEC Housing solutions from market assessment through requirements decomposition, support of build and final test verification focused on core application and new investment.
The product owner for NEC Housing key modules;
* Maximise the use of NEC Intellectual Property in Social Housing solutions for the Social Housing community
* Capture, analyse and define our customer’s business needs and objectives to ensure that NEC Housing products and solutions meet or exceed customer/market expectations;
* Provide product specifications for Development & Test and support the build and test activities both on and off shore
* Work within Agile teams providing the product input and look to maximise the use of the KanBan approach and to maximise the use of Rave
* Liaise and manage requirements with 3rd party suppliers, systems integrators or other organisations as required
* Support a range of end user engagements such as User Groups and Special Interest Groups
* Assist the Pre-Sales/Sales team with the production, review and management of bid responses, sales proposals and quotations;
* Produce and deliver sales/technical presentations for both customer and internal audiences;
* Support Product Launch
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.