Role: Product Owner – Group / ERP systems
Location: Home based role with occasional UK and international travel as required
Salary: £45 – 60K + a comprehensive range of Employee Benefits
** Play a key role in our Clients global ERP and group systems strategy as they embark on a large legacy application refresh following their continued and substantial growth**
As the Product Owner you will lead on requirements and be responsible for ensuring maximum business value of product. Our Client is a fast-paced technology organisation and the Software Application Centre provide products to support various operational and strategic initiatives
The role will own the requirements definition and product direction with the support or a small team under their direction, (2 x Business Analysts and a Delivery Manager). Our Client is a global IT solutions business and their operations and strategic initiatives are underpinned by their group IT systems.
* Lead requirements gathering and needs analysis with stakeholders and customers across the organisation to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritisation.
* Translates requirements into well-defined Epics, Features, User stories, and Acceptance test criteria.
* Keeps products in-line with business goals and communicates with stakeholder to understand business objectives.
* Work in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
* Prepares customer journey maps and personas
* Defines release plans that deliver high business value and ensure operational disruption is mitigated by thorough implementation and end user adoption/change planning.
* Works with user-focus to define the self-service user experience, support and training. Develops and maintains product reference materials and documentation.
* Product demonstrations and walkthroughs.
* Ensure products meet security, governance and compliance legislation and policy.
* Maintain and complete project delivery, definition, and scope documentation.
* Manage Delivery Manager and Business Analysis activities to ensure product continuous and project delivery is achieved to scope, budget and timescales.
* 5+ years Product Owner / Scrum / Business Analysis experience with Agile Accreditations.
* Experience delivering group-wide ERP and financial systems, (ideally globally / appreciation of multi-currency)
* Able to demonstrate strong commercial skills with the gravitas, communication, and interpersonal skills to be able to work closely with senior internal stakeholders. (Managers, Directors and Execs)
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Product Management with experience in minimum viable product definition.
* Change Management and Consultancy
* Presentations and demonstrations
* User Experience management
* Leadership and Management skills and experience
* Strategic and Creative Thinking. Analytical and problem solving. Attention to detail.
* Emotional Intelligence
* Collaborative and proactive personal style.
* Experience of working with globally distributed teams
* Ability to Travel
* Global Organizational Digital Transformation project experience.
* Financial and Business Operational Domain Knowledge.
* Accountancy / Finance Accreditations.
* Global / Multi-currency financial operations
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.