This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading international healthcare business spearheading the groups focus on digital innovation and transformation.
Working as part of the senior management team this technology focussed post will have a broad remit across the business but will also take product ownership for the companies new mainstream application and future technology roadmap.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Digital Transformation strategy development in collaboration with key stakeholders.
• Work with external system software provider(s) to ensure system requirements are met and delivered on schedule.
• Support training, user requests and technical support.
• On-going troubleshooting after implementation.
• Oversee and direct the cross functional teams to support the definition of requirements and delivering the implementation.
• Maintain the roadmap and regular project reporting.
• Market research & trend analysis: ensure the system is implemented in line with user needs.
• Future planning across business units for technology opportunities and advancements
• Management of a substantial R&D budget
• Development of a future tech roadmap and business plan
• Potential to build a digital and technology team internally
• Management of external suppliers
We are seeking an experienced digital, technology and product led owner/manager. You should have some of the following….
• Extensive software/applications systems experience
• Previous experience of operating at management level and/or advising senior managers and teams.
• Experience of project management processes.
• Proven experience of analysing complex information to come up with improvements/ recommendations.
• Previous experience in extracting, organising and migrating data from one software system to another.
• Well-versed in AI and IoT.
• Still hands on with a strong technology background – Digital/data/software
• Ability to work sensitively and influence decisions in a highly complex international organisation
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver targets.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to self-manage workload.
• Exceptional attention to detail that delivers quality information.
This is a truly unique opportunity with a market leading business who offer progression, engagement and reward.
On offer is a market leading salary and broad range of benefits.
Based just of the A14 at Newmarket the position will offer remote working with 2/3 days on-site a week.
Please apply for further info
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.