£40-£50k depending on experience
North Somerset Location – Close to Bristol and Bath
Flexible working options
If you are an experienced product owner with a strong background within product management then this could be the ideal opportunity to progress your career with a rapidly expanding cutting-edge business. This role would suit somone with a strong understanding of defining products from a consumer/customer point of view.
This role will involve working with the development team to translate the product roadmap high level features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
The company specialise in innovative hardware and software products for the marine sector and are currently experiencing an exceptional period of growth and have achieved great success in worldwide markets.
Their products provide genuinely innovative and useful functionality, coupled with exceptional performance and reliability.
As a member of the Product Management team, you will play a critical and pivotal role in the future development and success of the business.
You will work alongside the engineering development team to elaborate visionary product goals and support and specify the development of new and innovative products.
Job Role will involve
* Working in an Agile environment and continuously reviewing the business needs, refining priorities, outlining milestones and deliverables, and identifying opportunities and risks.
* Working with the development team to translate the product roadmap high level features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
* Prioritizing and maintaining the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
* Partnering with stakeholders across the organization to inform the product features, and prioritization.
* Executing the assigned product roadmap.
* Working with user-focused departments to define the user experience of assigned products, support, and monitoring for customers.
* Development of user documentation involving content collation and creation from the approved documentation plan for the assigned products
Skills and Experience
Be educated to degree level in an electronic engineering or related technical discipline along with proven previous industry experience involving the development of new hardware and software products
Have experience of developing detailed product specifications, ideally using Agile methodologies to create 'user stories' which focus on the user experience of the product.
Be experienced in defining and developing products in the consumer electronics space where an excellent user experience through product interfaces is critical to success.
Be able to produce high quality end user facing documentation, training and technical marketing literature such as user manuals and datasheets.
Be able to produce and present clear and compelling proposals for new products and features to business stakeholders.The company offer a competitive salary and package and an entrepreneurial working environment where you will have the autonomy to make the job role your own and see your ideas become reality, they operate in an exciting growth marketplace with good opportunities to develop and progress.
For more details, please apply online or contact David Constance at Reed Engineering
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.