Join a highly successful and multi-award-winning software security company, You will bring your creative skills and experience to lead requirements definition and suggest features and functionality to their product platforms. As part of an agile delivery process, you will contribute high-quality analysis, requirements, and design ideas to the SCRUM team which will deliver a best-in-class experience for customers.
YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS
* Work with the various business heads to refine priority features for the product backlog
* Provide requirements, test, and acceptance criteria to the Scrum team
* Undertake competitive analysis to ensure customer adoption and best in class user experience/functionality
* Deliver through consultation, process maps, functional requirements, user stories, and acceptance tests.
* Participate in workshops to refine and develop requirements
* Champion quality throughout the product development process
* Support the product scrum teams to deliver the solutions you have initiated.
* Collaborate with other product analysts and product owners to drive successful outcomes
* Refine and improve the overall process of requirements definition (documentation, methodologies etc.)
* 5+ years of experience as a business/product analyst in an agile development environment
* Demonstrated ability to gather required information and produce deliverable requirements
* Track record in managing and facilitation workshops that produce actionable outputs (internal and external customers)
* Jira, Gitlab use for story and requirements management
* Experience working with Agile methodologies and Scrum teams
* Data analysis and BI tools experience would be a distinct advantage
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.