Product Owner (Cyber Security or Rail), Fully Remote from anywhere in UK, £45k to £60k DOE
Avanti Recruitment is currently working with a successful Cyber Security software company based in Hampshire, but the successful candidate is welcome to work from home.
You will be an integral part of the Product Management team, prioritising what to focus on to constantly improve the company product offering.
The successful candidate will have good knowledge of cybersecurity practices either in a product role or a Cybersecurity role, alternatively you will have experience in an IT role in the rail industry.
The company can provide training on product management principles so you don't actually need to have been a Product Owner previously.
* Stakeholder management: Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders to understand the problems the product can solve, understanding product vision, strategy, capability and benefits.
* Backlog refinement and prioritisation: Build and prioritise product backlog to ensure the team are focusing on the most important things.
* Iteration planning: Contribute to the development team sprint planning (following Agile) based on customer feedback and perspective.
* User story elaboration: Work with the team to elaborate user stories and acceptance criteria for features that positively impact customers.
* Accepting backlog items: Validate that backlog items meet the story’s acceptance criteria and deliver on desired outcome.
A strong background in Agile development processes would be a real bonus, as would experience with IP networking on Linux OS.
For more information on this role and company please feel free to contact Mike Walton at Avanti Recruitment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.