Optiseller is a rapidly growing SaaS E-commerce data analytics business supporting online retailers worldwide selling more effectively in the eCommerce marketplaces using our Optiseller suite of tools. With our growth, we are constantly looking for energetic individuals to join our team.
Based in Stirling there is the opportunity of some home working however we would like people to be able to come into the office as and when necessitated by the business.
We are growing our Product Team, so we are now seeking a strong experienced Product Owner/ Business Analyst to become part of the Optiseller Team.
You will manage our Stakeholders requirements and vision and create user stories for the Development Team whilst managing and prioritising the backlog to deliver continual improvements to our product and support the ongoing success of our customers.
Ultimately you will be responsible for turning customer pains and problems into actionable user stories.
* Strong ability to develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
* Ability to envision future product changes and consider the impact of existing features and customers alike
* Incorporate feature requests into the product roadmap
* Groom and prioritise the product backlog
* Set sprint goals and provide direction to the scrum teams
* Be an advocate of and drive communication to key stakeholders
* Work alongside the QA team to author acceptance tests
* Plan releases and updates in and around other scrum teams
* Follow the progress of work and address production issues during sprints
* Analyse preferences and requests of end-users to help nurture a better user experience
* Keep track of industry trends, market needs and user desire
* Work experience as a Product Owner/Business Analyst or similar role in product management
* Experience of SaaS environment
* In-depth knowledge of agile methodologies is a plus
* Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
* Technical background preferred with knowledge of software development and web technologies
* Empathic with compassion for our users and an appreciation of what makes for a good customer experience
* A strong team spirit and good communication abilities
* Sharp technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Great organisational skills with the ability to react to change
* Knowledge of Jira
If this role is grabbing your attention then please do not hesitate in sending in your CV we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.