About the Role:
* This role is for a product owner to shape the development of our clients’ accounts products. An expert in creating clear and concise customer and outcome-led requirements, you will own the translation of the product vision to development deliverables to ensure our clients objectives and key results are fully met.
* To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate experience in working closely with technical resource whilst solution and delivery are in motion. You will be responsible for ensuring the technical delivery meets the business need and for updating and communicating with business stakeholders. You will need to become a specialist across final accounts production, working with different areas of the business alongside subject matter experts to identify requirements, scope, benefits, and desired outcomes for a specific area of change.
* You will of course be competent in lean product development, with a focus on innovation and positive disruption. You’ll know how to get the best from data analytics through analysis, and be experienced in bringing out the best in design and UX.
* This is a great opportunity for you to join a growing and customer centric business, with significant opportunity for you to share and grow your skillset.
* Transform the high-level vision of the Product Manager into detailed requirements, continuously engaging key stakeholders from across the business.
* Be the voice of the customer through the development process.
* Share a clear vision and goal at the beginning of every release and sprint, drive and maintain this throughout delivery.
* Formation and delivery of a clear backlog, with prioritised feature lists sequenced for efficient delivery.
* Create intuitive and engaging solutions, drive continuous improvement, flag innovation or changes that impact customer experience and generally push to ensure they are the best they can be in product delivery
* Experienced product owner, with background in delivering cloud software.
* Experience of accounting software would be advantageous.
* Excellent track record of translating and delivering clear detailed requirements and supporting backlogs.
* Demonstrable experience of engaging with and putting the customer first.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Understanding of modern lean agile software development processes.
* Disciplined management ability: caring about process, quality, setting and managing expectations.
* Good planning & organising skills.
* Good commercial understanding
* Competitive salary
* Attractive commission structure
* Car allowance
* 26 days holiday allowance
* Private medical healthcare
* Life assurance
* Additional benefits, such as Bike to Work and discount schemes
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.