The Product Manager at QCS is a pivotal member of our team who is ultimately responsible for making business decisions and creating product strategies that solve customer and user challenges and drive revenue. Our goal is to build products our customers love and use to deliver great care.
In this role, you will be a champion for our customers and the product. You will craft and maintain a roadmap informed by market fit, product requirements, customer needs, and a go-to-market strategy. The role requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. The responsibilities are broad in scope and encompass a wide variety of activities:
* Drive market research and analysis in all sectors within which QCS operates to develop reasoned insights into our market and to understand customer expectations and user needs.
* Develop systematic customer feedback mechanisms to provide input to the product and technical teams to drive system developments in the right direction.
* Collate and maintain product and content roadmaps to enable us to anticipate customer needs.
* Analyse the content and products our customers use and recommend retirement strategies where appropriate.
* Review future product offerings and liaise with the Product Specialist and Development Team to ensure that we address customer needs.
* Systematically review competitor offerings and new entrants and provide insights to the senior leadership team and product development team.
We are accepting applications Nationwide. At QCS we are well equipped for all employees to work remotely. Our systems are Cloud based allowing us, in normal conditions, to provide our Teams with Everyday Flex and therefore the transition to 100% remote working was seamless. We also like pets, kids and saying "hello" to family members so please do not be deterred from applying if you have a full house. At QCS we are all working together to find our way to balance our responsibilities between our work duties and our personal lives in these new circumstances. Prior to Covid-19 we already had our EveryDay Flex policy, remote and flexible working is and will remain a part of the QCS culture.
We are proud of our QCS culture. A set of values that are shared by everyone in the company. These values are what got us to where we are, from a £30k a year business, into a business that supports thousands of Care providers across the UK. They are also the values that will help us achieve our long-term goal of helping 3 million people a day enjoy a better quality of life.
We believe everything we do should revolve around these core values:
Do the Right Thing – Make it Better – Play for the Team – Get it Done
This is a full-time permanent opportunity with benefits including Everyday Flex, 29+ days holiday, pension and Perkbox. Visit our website to learn more about our benefits, opportunities and life at QCS. We are an Investors in People Silver Award winning Company
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.