An incredibly successful, people-centred enterprise is looking for a Product Manager to join their utilities group. The role is based out of Oxfordshire but can be fully remote if required.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Product Manager, you will own the delivery of key product management and development initiatives. You’ll be managing concurrent projects to reduce cost, boost revenue and improve the features/quality of the product set.
Working for this company will give you fantastic opportunities. You’ll receive an excellent benefits package. You’ll also gain discounts from a range of businesses!
As a Product Manager your key duties will include:
* Launching innovative new products and services into the marketplace to enhance the overall utilities proposition
* Managing the delivery of cost reduction activities through suppliers and the internal operation to improve the financial contribution of the product set
* Gathering business and customer requirements to produce powerful business cases for new product features and business models
* Driving product adoption and understanding into all frontline teams to improve product mix and sales conversion
* Innovating and curating a set of compelling offers, incentives and promotions across the product range to support campaigns and partnerships
* Supporting the B2B sales function with the product setup and on-boarding of new larger clients to ensure a seamless joining experience
* Collating key competitor and market insight to ensure consistent and up to date understanding of our position in the marketplace
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Product Manager, you must have:
* Previous experience within Telecoms
* Excellent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
* Strong knowledge about broadband
* Project Management/Change Delivery experience is desirable
* Project/Change Management qualification (Agile, PRINCE2 etc) is preferable
If you’re interested in becoming a Product Manager, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.