Product Manager – Permanent
Salary: £50,000 to £70,000 per annum – Benefits – Healthcare options
My client is an industry leading System Integrator, and they are currently looking for multiple Product Managers across their Digital practice based in Telford. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
What You’ll Do:
* Work with the Digital Service Manager to develop and communicate the overall vision of the product being developed
* Work with business analysts, user researchers and designers to turn usage data, user research outputs and user feedback into actionable insights that drive service design and prioritisation of service improvements for digital and assisted digital channels
* Represents the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery Teams, being the first source of information about the problem domain for the Team
* Represents the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community
* Direct the development of user-driven prototypes to test potential new features with users in order to explore potential improvements to the existing service
* Prioritise and maintain the Product backlog, collaborating with Business Analysts and Developers to create and refine user stories that deliver valuable digital services
* Ensure the maximum possible take-up of your digital service and specify/manage the requirements for assisted digital activity to supplement this
* Actively participate in networking and training with Service Managers and Product Managers (inside and outside government) and share agile best practice and learning
What you’ll do:
* Experience in leadership
* Practical experience in Agile working
* A strong background in product management, with a record of successful delivery of digital products
* Strong experience in creating and developing product strategy
* Strong background in building lasting relationships with stakeholders, across all seniority levels and roles
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.