We have an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager to join our well-established and global client.
My client is based in Chineham (just outside of Basingstoke), This position is currently 100% remote. post-pandemic – You will continue to work remotely, you will only be required to meet the team in Chineham once every 3-4 weeks.
MFK Recruitment has recruited 3 candidates into this business within the past 6 months, all are doing very well!
Are you an ambitious Product manager that would like to be instrumental in delivering my client’s next generation of products? Do you want a position on the senior management team? Can you take charge of their product roadmap? Do you know what it takes to deliver products and releases to a deadline to a high standard? Do you love a challenge?
The individual who can say "Yes" to all of these, and is intelligent, positive, and focused, is someone we would love to talk to.
Product Manager role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will manage the high-functioning Development and QA teams to execute an aggressive product delivery strategy. You will be hands-on with the department activity and work closely with Customer Services, as well as Marketing and Sales.
Product Manager Main Responsibilities:
* Owning and delivering the product roadmap
* Delivering new products and releases to a very high standard
* Development team
* QA team
* Involvement with key customer relationships
Product Manager Skills & Experience Required:
* 3-5 years product management experience
* Team & project management skills
* Ability to understand the technical challenges involved with product delivery
* Ability to manage conflicting priorities
* Ability to analyse issues and understand the impact on the products and our customers
* Ability to present internally and externally
* Goal orientated and motivated to deliver success
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport at all levels
Product Manager Benefits:
Remote working, competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits package including pension, healthcare, and life assurance.
About my client:
They are certainly going places! They already have over 500 customers around the world supported by their US and UK offices, but that is not enough. They want to expand further and make their unique and impressive software solutions the worldwide standard. What they do, nobody else does or can do, a fact reflected in some of their patents and the plaudits they receive from customers about their successes with their solutions.
When a company chooses to invest or extend an investment with my client, it is a tribute to every member of staff. Creating and delivering quality solutions that redefine people’s expectations, takes every member of every team to fully contribute, and the company structure reflects that. In their company, when they create success, every member of staff shares in that success through the profit share scheme
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.