We have a fantastic career opportunity at Stannah for a Product Lead to join the team.
This is a new position within the UK Sales and Installation division, created to ensure that all IT systems used by the division are optimised to support the delivery of a great customer experience.
The UK Sales and Installation division is part of Stannah Lift Services dealing with the sales of new and used stairlifts in England, Wales and Scotland; and the supply and installation of moving walkways, escalators and bespoke lifts, including Network Rail.
The successful candidate will be confident to contribute to regular Senior Leadership team meetings, acting as the point of contact between the IT development team and the key stakeholders in the Sales and Installation division. Strong communication skills are therefore essential to be able to develop relationships with Managers and the IT development team.
We are looking for an experienced individual who has an analytical mind and innovative approach to problem solving. You will ideally have a proven background of data analysis and project management.
You will be able to demonstrate skills from a similar type of role or project where you have had to partner across varying levels of internal stakeholders contribute to the business objectives.
This role offers a flexible approach to working both in the office and remotely to suit the business needs.
* Represent the interests of the users in development team meetings
* Convert specifications to JIRA tasks with the correct level of information for development
* Oversee task estimates and the output of the team
* Communicate development progress with the Business Project Manager
* Consider appropriate maintenance to provide a system that can be managed entirely by the users
* Motivate and manage development team resource
* Record and manage risks and issues related to the delivery of the software
* Oversee support and development of the relevant business systems including Ofbiz, Call-centre telephony, Infinity, Live chat, E-commerce, CRM and more
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
* Degree level or equivalent
* Project Management or Business Analysis qualifications would be desirable
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
* Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
* Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
* 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
* Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
* SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.