Our client is a large telecommunications company who are looking for an experienced Product Designer to help create digital product experiences that meet user needs but also business goals.
* You will be responsible for being the con?dent, objective voice of the client's users. Relentlessly chasing needs-based innovation and producing world-class quality experiences.
* Product Design – You will be responsible for ensuring the user is able to achieve their goal easily in a simplified user journey with low friction interactions in a way that has a commercial benefit.
* Experience definition and direction – You will be accountable for collaboratively defining the digital experience on major products within the focus area of your team and considering the impact on all initiatives across the digital channels.
* Design execution & delivery – You will be accountable for translating user needs and business goals into compelling interactive customer journeys.
* Continuous improvement – You will engage with Content Designers, user research & data analysis to ensure our content is evidence-based, user-centred and continually optimised.
* Commercial approach – You will ensure Copy and Content supports and aligns with the Digital and Consumer strategy and objectives
* Responsible for the application of the client Design System in your experience designs.
* Design Team – You will be a Design team representative and a main point of contact for product owners and product team members on developing a user-centred approach to all activities
A spectrum of technical expertise across the following skills (with a specialism in some areas):
* Interaction Design & Prototyping – defining the order and experience of the users activities within the digital touch-points
* Visual Design & Finesse – creating interactions into a simple user interface
* Information Architecture – ensuring content is findable and usable
* User Journey Mapping – designing end to end journeys with needs and data at their heart
* User Research & Testing – discovering issues and needs regular qualitative learning
* Data Analysis, MVT & A/B Testing – analysing behaviours and appetites using regular quantitative learning
* Micro Copy & Micro Interaction Design – ensuring each moment is intentionally created
Knowledge and previous experience of Figma is essential
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.