FaulknerScott are pleased to be working with an award-winning, Cloud transformation, Data Analytics and Managed Services organisation while they looking for a Procurement Administrator to join the team.
They are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Procurement Administrator. You will be looking after PO's system, purchasing of IT equipment, creating client quotes and updating of the PSA systems ensuring clients are at the forefront of it work. You will be managing the procurement of goods and services and the software license and renewals of all clients.
* Create client quotes and update the PSA system
* Act a secondary point of contact to clients for goods and service requests.
* Managing the procurement of goods and services.
* Liaising with vendors, services providers and courier services.
* Managed the software and licensing and renewals of clients
* Manage IT related maintenance
* Managing Order Completions of all orders
* Manage and update PSA tickets relating to procurement
* Minimum 1-2 years' experience as a Procurement Administrator
* Experience in an IT environment
* Good awareness of IT hardware/Software
* Ability to build strong relationships
* Ambitious, eager to deliver, very strong worth ethic
* Worked in and MSP/IT environment
* Worked in a financial environment
* Have some IT knowledge – previous experience as an IT engineer or worked on a service
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply now, or call Josh @ FaulknerScott
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.