We are currently looking for a Print Assistant / Technician based in the S74 area. The ideal Print Assistant / Technician will be someone who can support a busy design department, Previous experience working with Vinyl and able to operate a laminating machine / Guillotine would be ideal.
Flexible Hours Part time – Full time
£9.10 per hour – this will be reviewed after the first couple weeks.
Previous experience in a print room is desirable but not required, full printer and laminator training will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Printing and laminating all colour vinyl artwork, to include cutting, weeding out and backing up.
* To ensure that printed artwork is produced to the highest quality.
* To support the design department to maintain the work schedule, by keeping a record of all artwork ordered and what stage of creation it is at.
* Notifying the purchasing department when printing supplies are required, ensuring adequate stock is maintained, to fulfil orders.
* To operate printing machinery efficiently to ensure that printing requirements are maintained, inefficiencies reported and that any potential breakdowns are identified before they impact upon the business.
* To support with the general cleaning and maintenance of the printer and laminator as required.
* To support with the collation of finished artwork, to be provided to Stores.
* Ability to work within manufacturing/busy office environment.
* Computer literate
* Fast learner
* Able to work to deadlines.
* Attention to detail.
* Capable of doing some lifting for moving heavy vinyl rolls.
* Time management
No qualifications required, as full training will be provided. Previous experience in a print room is desirable, but not essential
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.