As Presales Technical Consultant you will provide crucial data analytics groundwork to help acquire and support clients throughout the sales process. Working alongside the sales team, you will determine new solutions to customers’ requirements; driving data analysis to clarify the opportunity and how we will implement a relevant solution. Inevitably this includes trade-offs, and understanding the implications of what customers want and need.
What you'll be doing:
* Creation and ownership of customer demonstrations, value-selling tools and presentations
* Providing training and consultation (internal and external)
* Contributing to B2B customer-facing technical sales activities- helping sales team present to clients
* Building relationships with customers- both new customers an existing
* Creating a level of trust with customers, where they feel comfortable to share their future product roadmap.
* Working with your team, customers, other data teams and stakeholders to identify, validate and prioritise product opportunities
* Become a key go-to person for all custom data-analytics needs for our B2B customers
* Provide the necessary technical expertise to enable fast turnaround of customer-specific data enquiry needs, to help transform an enquiry into a tangible and deliverable sales opportunity
* Deploy a variety of tools/models to help you provide a scalable service (you will be involved in the selection of appropriate analysis tools)
* Close liaison with the Product and Engineering teams to help translate customer requirements into future product requirements
* Working closely with the sales and account management teams and other product teams to diagnose and resolve issues when they arise
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.