Please note this role can be homebased anywhere in the UK **
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come. Customer Success Management is a critical part of our strategy to ensure our customers remain customers, they get maximum return on their investments, and we deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
About Access Recruitment
Our Recruitment division provides solutions to help agencies attract, manage, and pay candidates. These solutions include CRM, Website, Screening and Pay and Bill software spanning the entire recruitment process.
About the role:
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be accountable for the success of a portfolio of our Premier Success Plan customers. You will establish yourself as a trusted advisor and go to person, work with your customers to develop and maintain a success plan, conduct periodic reviews reporting on progress and demonstrating the value of their Access solutions and your engagement and build a broad set of business and IT relationships within your customers. You will contribute to the ongoing development of our Customer Success offerings.
• Welcoming customers to their new Customer Success Plan
• Proactively engaging with a portfolio of Premier Success Plan customers
• Maintains a Success Action Plan with your customers driving adoption of new products and features and ensuring customers are getting business value
• Advising your customers on how to get the best out of their Access solution
• Undertakes periodic reviews with customer stakeholders to review progress
• Partner with product, support, professional services and sales to ensure your customers get the best solutions and service and ensuring that issues are resolved quickly
• Analysing support case history and addressing root cause
• Owning the creation of a content programme, including the design, planning, delivery and follow up (including webinars, events, videos or written content)
• Proactive management of customers at risk, issues and actions resulting in returning customer to business as usual. Creating and owning treatment plans where necessary
• Takes ownership of escalations and managing customers and stakeholders' expectations
• Creating community content
• Recommending and coordinating additional services either paid for or utilising Success Plan days / points
• Proactive engagement with key stakeholders re annual NPS survey
• Buddy with new CSMs as part of their on-boarding
• Contributing to the development of CSM proactive service portfolio
• Demonstrable experience in a customer success role
• Anticipates customer needs and acts accordingly
• Coaches others on customer service
• Develops more efficient ways of working & shares best practice
• Deals with multiple conflicting priorities
• Able to prioritise and align effort to key role/company objectives
• Understands the different roles within the customers' business
• Able to communicate how specific product features will assist customer success outcomes
• Understands product usage data by customer or cohort/segment of customer
• Understands industry market trends
• Able to deliver presentations to internal external audiences both face-to-face and via webinars
• Able to convey difficult messages
• Easily builds rapport with customers
• Understands and interprets reports and scorecards
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Employee and Leadership academy
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.