Power Platform Analyst (Placement Student)
Micronclean are a family-owned business, the current owner and Chairman, Simon Fry, is very much hands on as he pilots the business from its current turnover of £32m, to his aspiration of a £100m business by 2027. The growth to a £100 million-pound business will be driven by several key factors:
• The Launch of our Indian Cleanroom Laundry Business
• Growth of our dedicated PPE business based on our plant in Grantham
• Increase of revenue for our consumables business, which exports worldwide
• Growth of our Cleanroom Laundry business based in Skegness (ISO Class 4) and Louth (ISO Class 6)
To support our IT systems strategy, we are looking to recruit a student to work alongside our IT team. This will be on a fixed term twelve-month placement.
You will be a key part in helping to streamline and simplify existing processes, as well as developing new processes, to create user-friendly solutions across the wider business.
Power Platform Analyst Responsibilities:
• Working with the different teams across the business to investigate requirements and design solutions using Power Automate such as new apps, workflows, or automations to improve efficiency, quality, and cost-effectiveness across the business
• Following the entire design lifecycle, ensuring each solution is securely developed, documented, tested, and deployed properly
• Provide 1st line support for any apps or automations that you own
• Analyse the effectiveness of current business processes to identify where technical solutions may be implemented to improve them
• Improve business administration efficiency
• Pioneer new innovative solutions to improve customer experiences
• Maintain full, accurate and retrievable records of your initiatives, develop a set of KPI’s that effectively track the results of your activities and maintain all project management documentation
• Effectively plan your projects to ensure delivery on time
• As the need arise support other areas of marketing such as events and conferences in the UK and Europe which will enable the successfully candidate to validate their findings.
• Liaise with other business functions to understand our product and service offering
• Support problem solving and continuous improvement activities within the business
Power Platform Analyst Requirements:
• Ability to work independently and with flexibility as IT is a busy function where priorities can change
• Experience using Microsoft Power Platform tools (e.g., Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate)
• Experience of automated process building throughout the software development lifecycle
• Structured business systems analysis, data modelling and design skills
• Experience designing and documenting business processes and testing functionally and new releases
• Experience configuring system settings such as changes to Microsoft Power App process flows
• Experience of working with stakeholders to deliver projects and the ability to manage expectations
• Ability to explain technical detail
• Ability and confidence to present your findings to all levels of the business from the directors to the staff
• Project management and ownership skills
• Fully conversant with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
• Experience of using Business Process Modelling tools (Visio or equivalent)
• On target for at least a 2:1 Degree (or degree equivalent) or above in Computer Science related subject
Micronclean’s unique culture is captured within the Micronclean SKIEs. These four principles of Stewardship, Knowledge, Innovation and Excellence, provide a compass for our strategic direction, help inform the multitude of day-to-day business decisions, and keep our customers firmly at the centre of everything we do. A candidate’s character and affinity to our culture, will be paramount to their suitability for this role. A copy of our vision and values (the Micronclean SKIEs) will be provided as part of the recruitment process.
Micronclean is a family-owned business based in Lincolnshire employing over 400 people. The company provides products and services to various industries. Current focus areas include rental of specialist workwear to cleanroom industries (pharmaceutical, medical devices, aerospace), and of protective workwear to manufacturing industries (engineering, automotive).
The company also manufactures and distributes a range of cleanroom products, which it sells in the UK and exports throughout Europe and further afield, including India, Australia and Canada. The company has an ambitious vision for growth both in the UK and abroad and is currently setting up its first factory outside of the UK in Bangalore, India.
Location: Holly Road – Skegness, Lincolnshire
Contract Type: Fixed Term – 12 months
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 per week
Salary: £19,000 p/a plus £2,500 living allowance p/a
Benefits: Profit Related Pay (PRP) scheme. Company Sick Pay scheme. Mental Health & Wellbeing support & programmes. Employee recognition initiatives. Training and Development opportunities. Loyalty holidays. Annual Family Fun Days. Salary Extras scheme.
You may have experience of the following: Business Analyst, BI Developer, BI Analyst, Software Developer, Junior BI Developer, Junior Software Developer, Junior Developer, Business Intelligence Developer, SQL Developer, Graduate, Student Placement, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.