What we expect of you, day to day.
This role will report to the Director, Portfolio Lead and shall:
* Collate and maintain portfolio Key Performance and Lead indicators to enable effective portfolio reporting.
* Create reports to summarise overall portfolio health based on KPIs, risks and issues.
* Establish metrics to enable measurement and reporting of portfolio performance.
* Provide training and tools required to support portfolio reporting and governance.
* Ensure portfolio budgets are adhered to by assessing actual vs planned expenditure and escalate any deviations and budget concerns to senior Portfolio Management team.
* Support implementation of frameworks and best practices to enable effective management of the portfolio.
* Liaise with cross functional teams to understand the benefits, costs, impact etc. of change initiatives in order to evaluate the prioritisation of the portfolio.
* Provide support with sign-off and control governance processes.
* Review historical and forecasted future costs associated with each change initiative and epics to ensure the portfolio remains within budget.
* Ensure Scaled Agile governance processes and decisions are adhered too
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.