Due to a surge of new Digital projects, a fantastic Senior opportunity has arisen with one of our forward thinking North East based clients.
As well as a very competitive salary the benefits package within the market is highly attractive (happy to discuss in more detail).
This is an opportunity for to make that next step in your career and join a forward thinking and supportive business and become a key figure in new and exciting projects as well as developing the team and people within it. Furthermore a career path which will enable you to develop and work with diverse thinking teams, clients and new technologies and work with Data and Technical teams across the organisation on current and exciting new systems and applications, as well as developing yourself.
As a key member of the senior team, you will be the principal link between the technology team and the platform and content teams and wider business to inform and develop the technology specifications and manage the platform development function.
Due to Covid this for now will be a remote position.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
* Manage platform development team compromising of the Front End, Functional and Systems developers to ensure that the platform software is developed, maintained, and deployed
* Be the principal ‘translator’ of requirements between platform content and product team and the platform technology team and able to break down the requirements into work packages
* Project manage and oversee the workload of the platform team
* Mentor and guide the development team
* Work with the data and data science team to ensure that platform developments are aligned
* Work with the wider Technology Team, Design, Testing, DevOps, etc to develop and deploy solutions.
Skills and Experience Required (Not all Essential):
* Strong track record of working in a technology/IT led business/environment as a team leader/manager or equivalent managerial levels.
* Strong and demonstrable project management experience.
* Experience of leading teams in agile and waterfall processes from design, through development and testing to launch
* Experience of deploying new software development projects and translating from end user specification into technical work packages
* Experience of code management systems, ideally using Azure DevOps
* Experience of implementing new IT infrastructure and communication systems
* Experience of using progressive web application technology and/or mobile application development
If you have the above skills and experience and you have the drive to enhance your own career, please forward you CV for consideration and to find out more.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People LTD may share your details with end client at shortlist stage
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.