Remote Azure Architect with SAP experience contract
For our client based in Birmingham, we are looking for SAP Azure Architect to lead the system migration into cloud. This role will challenge both your technical and people skills and would suit someone who is passionate about using cutting edge technology. You will take ownership of the on-going end-to-end platform design, focused on providing industry leading levels of stability and availability.
Rate: £550 – £650
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Take the lead in the Programme in defining & implementing a strategy for Infrastructure as Code and toolsets to enable developers to adopt more agile software development practices
* As a key resource within the Programme you will be Single Point of Contact for Technical Operations to support the successful delivery of the programme plan
* Incorporate and enable teams to consume the latest DevOps and Agile practices
* Continuous evolvement and selection of development tools for cloud-based platforms such as Azure and AWS
* Work with the Development Teams to improve use of DevOps Tools and ways of working to enable more rapid prototyping and development.
* Proven experience in delivering Infrastructure as Code on Azure
* Proven experience with SAP and delivering platform to Azure cloud
* Proven CI/CD and Agile background with a solid understanding and experience of the Software Development Lifecycle, testing methodologies and development techniques.
* Technical knowledge of DevOps tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes and more..
Please apply for more details
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.