R13 Recruitment are currently searching on behalf of a successful digital agency based in Norwich, in order to find an experienced and enthusiastic PHP Web Developer to join their expanding team. In this role you will be involved in the full lifecycle of your projects, with a focus on creating bespoke web designs that suit the requirements of each client.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone skilled in PHP to join a fast-growing company, working within a like-minded, creative team to grow their skills and develop new ones whilst dealing with a range of fantastic clients and projects.
Your duties will include:
* Creating accessible, fully robust websites that are true to the original design.
* Production of client websites that meet the documentation and designs provided to you.
* Communicating effectively and professionally with clients ensuring their needs are being met.
* Working collaboratively with other members of the team in order to develop new ideas and explore different creative directions.
* Seeing projects through from inception to completion.
You will have/be:
* At least 1 years’ proven experience in either an agency or in-house role.
* At least 1 years PHP experience.
* Experience creating fully functioning front end templates.
* Knowledge and experience with WordPress would be idea.
* Self-motivated and happy to work to your own initiative.
* Creative, highly organised, able to manage deadlines and prioritise work appropriately.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* An enthusiasm for web development, taking pride in all the work you produce.
* A desire to keep up to date with the rapidly evolving world of modern web standards.
* A keen eye for detail, both technical and visual.
Working from the company’s modern, open plan offices, this will be a full-time opportunity with hours of 9:30am-5pm, Monday to Friday. This role is offering a competitive salary, dependant on experience with regular reviews and excellent bonus potential. The benefits offered include 25 days holiday + banks holidays, pensions scheme, flexitime when required and onsite parking.
Due to Covid-19 this role will be a mix of office-based and remote working.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane – Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals – we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.