PHP Developer position open to join award winning agency that embraces entrepreneurial spirits and collaborative culture. The PHP Developer will be joining an established and dynamic tech team and will be involved in the following:
* Contribute to building new functionality and adapting existing software.
* Collaborate within a skilled team to solve our clients’ problems.
* Write high quality, well-tested code in line with the company’s guidelines.
* Participate in and undertake code reviews.
* Attend and contribute to project, sprint and client meetings.
* Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the company.
* Support the business development team in the creation of project tenders.
* Commercial work experience as a PHP Developer
* Experience writing tests using PHPUnit
* Relational database experience using SQL
* Experience integrating with RESTful APIs
* Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git (and Github)
* Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector, Firebug and Xdebug
* Software development experience with one or more of the following frameworks is desirable: Symfony, Laravel
* CSS experience, (particularly with SCSS/SASS) is also desirable
This role is fully remote working but applicants must be UK based. Apply now for consideration!
Digital Matches operates as a recruitment agency that embraces equal opportunities. Candidates can or may be considered outside the aforementioned role guidelines if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.