Mid / Senior PHP Developer
£35,000 – £45,000
Interaction IT are proud to be partnering with a leading retail / wholesale business in the heart of South Yorkshire. As part of my clients continued success and growth, they now have immediate requirements for a PHP Developer to join their expanding team.
The business is located within close commute of the M1 and M62 links together with free on-site parking and flexible working arrangements.
Reporting to the Principle Architect, you will be providing development expertise including middleware and API interfaces knowledge.
As a lead member of the team you will also take control of the infrastructure and networking capability of the business to roadmap, design and integrate the entire IT system including ERP deployment and assist with virtualisation and cloud-based solutions.
· At least 3+ years of commercial experience in similar technical discipline including object orientated PHP
· Strong understanding of PHP development including systems architecture and systems development (DevOps principals)
· Experience with at least one framework such as Symfony, Slim or Phalcon
· You will play a major role developing and designing in house platforms and software to a high standard, also create new API interfaces whilst supporting my clients infrastructure
· You will be collaborative with internal development teams and adapt a creative approach to new solutions
· Solid experience working with at least one data source, either MySQL, Reddis, or MongoDB
· An understanding of optimizing code for performance and scalability
· A keen interest in learning new technology and constantly improve personal code development
· Experience with Agile & Scrum methodologies
· Understanding of DB management including larger datasets (desirable)
· Frontend frameworks using React (highly desirable)
In return, my client offers fantastic development opportunities to further develop and learn new skills, working with using the latest technology, this is a hands on role with a flexible working environment, competitive salary, free parking and excellent company benefits.
Please submit interested CVs to (url removed) and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.