Propel Finance is a disruptive challenger in Asset Finance, owned by Private Equity and led by a new and dynamic executive management team. We are a market leader in vendor finance, with outstanding technology and service offerings, supporting equipment suppliers across the UK with bespoke finance programmes. With regionally based direct customer asset finance offering, we plan to expand aggressively, currently supporting approximately 40,000 SMEs, growing at 10,000 per annum. We are a multi-award-winning business, growing revenues at 20% pa, with plans to double origination and balance sheet over the next 3 years.
As a Senior Data Warehouse Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the group data warehouse which underpins Business Intelligence and decision support across the business. You will work across all areas of the organisation to proactively seek out new data sources that will enhance our BI and analytical capability. You will be an experienced DBA, with MS certification specialising is Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence with a thorough knowledge of requirements specification, dimensional modelling, ETL, reporting and the full data warehouse SDLC.
* Designing, developing, testing and maintaining the group SQL Server Data Warehouse
* Developing and supporting new and existing ETL processes employing industry standards and best practice to enhance loading of data from and into different source/target systems.
* Maintaining and updating the SQL Server environments, consolidating and optimising.
* Identifying and adding new data sources.
* Developing and maintaining technical DW documentation.
* Monitoring database performance and making improvements as required.
* Providing end user support for a team of analysts across the group.
* Ensuring data security, governance and compliance for Group Data Warehouse assets.
Supported by a business induction programme and on-going learning, plus the opportunity to work with a forward-thinking leadership team, this role offers you pace and development whilst operating as part of an ambitious team.
Please be advised that we have appointed recruitment partner, The Curve Group, to manage our recruitment process and give candidates the best possible experience in pursuing a career with Propel Finance. The personal details you have shared with us may be processed by The Curve Group on behalf of Propel Finance.
A note to Recruitment Agencies
We kindly request that recruitment agencies do not submit CV's to us unless you have been invited to do so; to submit CV's to us, you must be an approved supplier of Propel with agreed contract terms in place and receive instruction from us to source candidates for a specific vacancy. All speculative CV submissions made directly to the recruitment team or our hiring managers will be treated as gratuitous submissions. For the avoidance of doubt, any terms and conditions you seek to apply to your submission are expressly rejected. This gives us the right to directly contact any candidate speculatively submitted by a third party outside of our approved suppliers, and we will not be liable for any fees should we chose to engage with the candidate
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.