Salary up to £40k + uncapped bonus
Office in Selby (remote working available)
We are seeking a PHP Developer to join our client, one of the most successful providers of online learning solutions in the UK.
The PHP Developer will work on all web-based projects from new technological ventures to maintaining existing code bases
So, what will you be doing?
* Assist in the coding and testing of technical solutions
* Understand standard systems, development lifecycle processes and apply the correct methodology effectively on all projects
* Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service
* Adhere to relevant coding standards
* Accurately deploy all technical developments.
Exceptional knowledge of raw PHP / OOP
Thorough knowledge of RDMS / Postgres
Excellent understanding of HTML / CSS /Sass
Experience in gathering data from various sources via APIs and crawlers
If this could be of interest or you would like further information, then please get in touch with Will on (phone number removed) who will be happy to help
If this could be you, and you would like to find out more. Then contact Will on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.