Evalian, a leading Data Protection and Information Security consultancy, is seeking an experienced Penetration Tester to join our small but growing testing team. This role involves providing penetration testing and security assessment services to clients in a professional, consultative, and detailed manner.
You will carry out tests including Web Application, Infrastructure, Mobile, Phishing, Config/Build Reviews depending on your skills and experience.
You will manage the full engagement and consultation lifecycle from kick-off calls, testing, report creation, and debrief.
* At least 2-3 years penetration testing experience
* Comfortable working directly with clients, owning the engagement end-to-end
* Qualified to at least one of OSCP, CTM, CTSM or QSTM
* Educational or professional background in IT, ideally security
* In-depth understanding of networking
* Good understanding of web and mobile applications
* Strong communication skills
Not essential, but the following qualifications would be an advantage:
* Relevant BSc
* CHECK Team Member or equivalent qualification
* OSCP / OSCE
* SC / DV clearance
About the Role:
* Supporting sales/pre-sales and pre-test technical calls
* Carrying out penetration testing services
* Writing detailed and professional reports
* Staying abreast of current and developing security vulnerabilities, practices and developments
Evalian is an information security, data protection, and business resilience consultancy business. Our main office is in Hampshire, but we have consultants across the UK working remotely and, lockdown permitting, from client sites.
We are a team of 16 people and work with a wide variety of clients including large enterprises, private equity backed scale-ups, and start-ups across numerous sectors.
We provide services to a wide range of clients, working directly and through partner organisations. Our testing work is diverse and interesting, and we have plans to scale the team and to add in additional services.
We are offering £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience.
Benefits include pension, medical insurance, life assurance and dental/optical cashback schemes.
We invest in training and development for our staff, based on business needs and employee interests.
The role can be fully remote, provide you have suitable space to work from at home and a reliable internet connection. From time to time we visit client sites, if required.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience including; Red Teamer, Blue Team, Pen Tester, IT Security Consultant, Red Team, Blue Teamer, Pen Testing, Penetration Testing, Penetration Tester, Phishing, Data Protection Consultant, Information Security Manager, IT Security Manager, Information Security Consultant may also be considered for this role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.