Role: Payment Solutions Consultant
Location: UK wide (home based)
Salary: competitive basic + commission
Do you want to work for a major name in the financial sector?
Do you thrive on being client facing?
Want a role where no two days are the same?
With more than 300 years' experience in the financial services sector, our award winning, prestigious client is one of the UK's largest financial institutions within their market. Leading the way by introducing ground breaking technologies into the UK market, our innovative client is a well-known household brand name looking to grow their pre-sales function.
Payment Solutions Consultant – The Role:
As Payment Solutions Consultant, you will provide technical support in a pre-sales capacity across all aspects of defining and proposing end to end payment solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
• Analyse the client's requirements, qualify the opportunity and determine the most suitable gateway to meet the client's needs
• To liaise with product teams to ensure product functionality is in line with client demand
• Help investigate product issues with development teams and raise faults/enhancement requests using the appropriate channels as required.
• Maximise revenue potential across the organisation by identifying new opportunities and pursuing them where possible.
• Liaise with other business areas sharing technical knowledge and expertise and resolving issues as necessary
• Provide technical handover to the implementation team
Payment Solutions Consultant – The Candidate:
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Strong communication skills and business acumen
• Ability to form strong technical relationships and build trust in clients
• Analytical thinking with attention to detail and keen problem solving skills
• Prior experience of delivering payment solutions is desired
• Prior experience of integrating solutions is essential
This role will develop you both personally and professionally, and is therefore an opportunity not to be missed
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.