SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating an opportunity for an Order Processing Co-ordinator based in Manchester.
The Order Processing Co-ordinator within the IMAC department is responsible for processing and management of all IMAC’s (installs, moves and collections and software and database management. The role is working on the IMAC team reporting into the Senior IMAC Planner. The role is key in the successful completion of business as usual requests from customers and dealing with complex onsite deployments providing a bridge between SCC-DS IMAC team and third party logistics providers. This is a key function of the team and business with an emphasis on logistics, organisational and problem solving skills.
* Working closely with internal and external stakeholders including customers, Customer Support, Sales and Account Management
* Scheduling installations, movements and collections by co-ordinating internal and external resources using internal IT systems
* Arranging suitable dates with customers and completing site survey requirements
* Applying bespoke customer processes
* Meeting customer and business SLA’s
* Obtaining quotes and allocating logistic resource with a cost effective ethic
* Management of logistics whilst on customers site and resolving any issues as and when they arise
* Allocate internal IT resource for customer requirements
* Liaise with Leasing for collection authorisation
* Ensure all charges are added as applicable with the job and a PO provided
* ADHOC administrative duties
* Excellent customer facing skills attitude and communication skills both written and verbal
* To be computer literate and knowledge and understanding of Microsoft packages – Word / Excel / Outlook / intranet
* Proactive problem solving skills
* Good time management skills
* Effective communication skills
* The ability to handle customer complaints at first contact and resolve to satisfaction
* Good decision making skills
* Ability and willingness to learn
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team to achieve goals
* Meet team and personal objectives on a weekly/monthly/annual basis
* Industry experience and knowledge
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.