Specific Job Skills/Experience
Working as a Developer at you will be routinely exposed to a wide range of different modules within our software, which will require you to make every effort to acquire sufficient domain knowledge to perform your job role effectively.
In addition to this you will have demonstrable current experience in of the following:
4. Specific experience of Oracle 9/12/19c
5. Oracle Application Express V5
6. PL/SQL experience working with Oracle databases
7. The ability to work with existing code bases, to support Delivery Management activities when identifying reported issues by examining code, identifying the problem and reporting resolution strategies
8. Proven experience of delivering code to production environments from specifications
9. Ability to explain software development concepts to enable colleagues with different skills to understand your suggested solutions/ideas
10. Proficiency in all MS Office products.
11. Experience of working with Git
12. Experience of working on Java React and Semantic React libraries
13. Proven experience of delivering code to production environments from specifications
14. You will also have:
c. Good understanding of data transfer in XML.
d. Experience of developing User Interfaces from design mock-ups.
e. Knowledge of Postgresql and Liquibase would be advantageous
1. Good written & oral communication skills
2. Well organised/good time management
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to participate and report to all levels within the organisation.
4. Professional yet friendly approach
5. 'Can do' attitude.
6. Ability to work to tight budgets and deadlines
7. Self-motivated – ability to work on your own
8. Analytical with good problem solving skills
9. Team player
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.