Engagement Type: Customer facing.
Description: The Company are recruiting individuals with expertise in Oracle HCM & Payroll and E-Business Suite technology. You will be joining a talented delivery team and working on exciting projects across a broad client base.
A minimum of 2-5 years' experience is required preferably across a number of clients in both Public and Private sectors. As an HCM/Payroll Consultant, you are expected to deliver with minimal supervision and to consistently high standards.
Minimum Years Experience: 2 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
* Successfully delivered at least 3 Payroll projects (UK and Global) including Cloud.
* A full understanding of how HCM and Payroll fits into the whole ERP design and relationship with other Oracle modules.
* Oracle Cloud certifications and specialisations completed.
* Been trained in the latest technologies.
* Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels, and build long lasting, client and colleague relationships.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
* Oracle Core HR, SSHR & Payroll R12 Expertise.
* Oracle HCM & Payroll Cloud Expertise.
* Oracle extended HCM modular delivery experience (Taleo, Time & Labor, Learning Management, Recruitment, Compensation Management, Performance Management etc.).
* Understanding and experience in Configurations/Customisations, Extensions, Modifications, Localisations, Interfaces (CEMLIs).
* Functional and/or Technical delivery for Upgrades, Implementations and Reimplementations
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.