£35,000 to £40,000 DOE + Holiday + Pension + Excellent company benefits
Are you a Masters / PHD graduate with experience of Matlab modelling for controllers and programming with C, looking to join an expanding company offering excellent training and progression opportunities?
On offer is the chance to join a leading and innovative energy company in a role offering technical advancement with the chance to learn and work with Python.
The company are an award winning energy company with the aim of reducing CO2 emissions. They are rapidly expanding and are looking to recruit an Optimisation Engineer.
This role would suit an optimisation engineer looking for a long term career in a company offering the chance to progress technically and take on more long-term responsibility.
* Design, develop and implement EOS for Energy Systems
* Develop AI Algorithms with Python
* Modelling and simulation for Energy Systems
* Office-based in Sheffield with hybrid working available: 2/3 days WFH
* Masters or PHD Graduate in a relevant discipline
* Experience with Matlab modelling for controllers
* Experience programming with C; willing to learn Python
* Knowledge of Power Systems highly beneficial
Reference Number: BBBH(phone number removed)
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Ben Standen at Rise Technical
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.