Who are we?
Sitel is a global outsourcing company who delivers exceptional customer service. We have 150 offices across 25 countries and more than 90,000 associates. We offer tailored customer solutions to our diversified client base across all of the stages of a customer journey. With our operational excellence and continued focus on process improvement and value add solutions, we are a partner of choice for our clients.
We are looking a positive and vibrant IT Technician to join our busy, vibrant team. To be successful you must be passionate, engaging, and responsible and have a motivation to help others.
This role would encompass full responsibility for the operational maintenance and services across the IT environment, providing day to day operational and technical support. You will be working in an extremely fast paced environment and must be able to flex and adapt to rapid change in both business needs and technological advancement. This role will suit someone who has extensive technical support experience.
The Onsite IT Engineer (OSE) is responsible for supporting all site based IT at the Stratford- Upon-Avon site and other aspects of 'local’ IT service delivery.
• Effectively prioritise and manage a Ticket Queue for the respective site
• To be the "Eye and Ears" for IT locally, manage all IT issues onsite according to corporate processes and standards.
• Assist IT management and IT service delivery with any bespoke projects such as asset management and standardisation / remediation tasks.
• Maintain full responsibility for the operational maintenance of systems and services across the local Site IT environment, providing day to day operational and technical support.
Process: Experience of working in a highly standardised process environment. Understanding & experience of the role of ITIL within IT an absolute must. Experience of SOX, ISO, PCI and other audit standards are welcomed but not essential.
Organisation: To self-manage ones time, prioritise own workload and ensure communication lines regarding business changes are communicated clearly and concisely at all times.
Technology: Proven IT skills within a desktop support (2nd level role) is very advantageous, as is experience in a call centre environment.
• Managing IT escalations from the Service Desk and within IT, providing remote 2nd/3rd line technical support and assistance for all Sitel technologies located at the site, as well as client systems if approved and applicable.
• Ensure formal procedures are followed, SLA’s met and high levels of internal/external customer service met with timely and appropriate communication.
• Identify incident trends and methods of improvement and ensure availability, performance and integrity of technology.
• Adhere to Corporate and IT policy and ensure IT changes and incident resolutions are in line with requirements.
• Further info on the role can be provided on request.
• Start date: Immediate
• Shifts between core hours, 8am-6pm plus some out of hours work
• 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
• Training onsite within IT team
• Permanent Role
Data Notice The personal data you provide in your application, and as part of the recruitment process, will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes of Sitel and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement, unless otherwise indicated. Your data will be retained only for as long as is permitted by UK legislation and then destroyed.
Face Masks on site. One way system. Temperature check at reception. Social distance monitors
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.