Merthyr Tydfil – 50K – Business Analyst – Private Healthcare – Remote/Office/Hybrid Working
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading organisation based in Merthyr Tydfil.
You'll be working as part of an expanding team, who are looking to ensure the business maintains and improves its systems. Specifically, you will be responsible for the ongoing project surrounding the implementation of Office 365 within the organisation, leveraging the O365 suite of applications to their full potential.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
– Communicating with stakeholders to find requirements, including documenting and presenting results
– Collaborating with business users, project managers, senior IT personnel and external suppliers
– Develop artefacts such as Functional Design Documents, Use Cases, User Interface Specifications, Business Process Flows, and/or Testing Scenarios.
– Being the subject matter expert on Office 365 in the organisation
– The assessment of business processes and work-flows for current and future software/ data solutions
This is a role where you'll really be a key stakeholder, with a company where you can really make your mark as a Business Analyst!
Apply now, don't miss out!
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact Sam Gilsenan directly or click Apply Now!
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at (url removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.