We are recruiting for a Node.JS Developer to join our client’s team.
Our client provides both end-user products and a suite of developer tools to enable organisations to grow their blockchain capabilities rapidly.
The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of our client’s products. This will include creating new features and producing new platforms. In addition to this you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the node.js platform. The candidate will be involved in a fast-paced working environment working alongside a group of developers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Please note – roles and responsibilities may vary or can be tailored around your expertise.
* Develop in NodeJS
* Able to work as part of a team
* Will be reporting to the CTO
* Work on various projects
* Improve and evolve platforms
* Create APIs and backend systems to support developers
* Deliver highest quality features
Requirements and Skills:
Please note – not all experience needed in order to be suitable for the role.
* NodeJS development
* Passionate about decentralisation
* Have at least 2 years of experience within node.js
* Exited to learn more about blockchain technologies
* Knowledge and/or experience with Ethereum, Bitcoin, Quorom, BigchainDB
* All developers will be provided with training in blockchain and writing smart contracts with Solidity.
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://itjobpro.co.uk/138821 →